FEATURED POST

Unveiling Singapore’s Death Penalty Discourse: A Critical Analysis of Public Opinion and Deterrent Claims

Image
While Singapore’s Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) maintains a firm stance on the effectiveness of the death penalty in managing drug trafficking in Singapore, the article presents evidence suggesting that the methodologies and interpretations of these studies might not be as substantial as portrayed.

Paul G. Smith, Jr., Death Row, San Quentin, California


"I am but one soul in that hell. I have only ever been that one soul. I will die that one soul. And I will defend that one soul.

Would you just accept your fate, lay down and get executed?
Would you speak out, try to fight back and hope there are people out there willing to fight the battle with you?

I know that some people will say, "They did not put you there, you put yourself there!".
I have heard that so much and that would be true - if I had DONE the crime.
But I did not.

I know, I am not a perfect person. I have more faults than you can imagine. But I do try to be as honest as I can.

I am not that hard to find. I am a real person not just some bites on a server somewhere.
I would welcome your support.
You can write me a letter if you desire, it takes little time.
Or you can respond on this site and I will get the message.

I am trying to do what it takes to enable myself the opportunity to fight back and I am truly hoping to find people like you that will step up and help, that will not be cowed by the seemingly impossible task of taking on something as big as an ideological and political belief.

I know you doubt you can even do anything that will aid me. And you are correct. You alone are unlikely to be able to do this alone but I am hoping that many people will join in.
A collective effort is easier than taking on the world alone.

I am asking you to help me.

I do not like asking for help. My pride always seems toget in the way.

But without your help all I have is my pride and a date with the executioner."

Paul G. Smith, Jr.

Visit Paul's Website

This Website is also available in German.

Most Viewed (Last 7 Days)

California | San Quentin begins prison reform - but not for those on death row

Missouri Supreme Court declines to halt execution of man who killed couple in 2006

Oklahoma | Death row inmate Michael DeWayne Smith denied stay of execution

Indonesia | Bali Prosecutors Seeking Death on Appeal

Ohio dad could still face death penalty in massacre of 3 sons after judge tosses confession

China | Former gaming executive sentenced to death in poisoning of billionaire Netflix producer

Iran | Couple hanged in the Central Prison of Tabriz